We offer low-cost hosting. You can see our plans and order hosting at RDCSS Hosting.
Our server runs cPanel, which allows you, as a customer, to control a lot of things yourself. We have AWStats to help you see who is visiting and what they are viewing. RVSiteBuilder will allow you to build your own web site, even if you have never done one before and find HTML to be a foreign language. You can set up your own email addresses. Softaculous allows you to add a blog, photo gallery, shopping cart, or other third-party software to your site painlessly.
We also offer web design services. We can create a site for you (either inside RVSiteBuilder, which will allow you to make your own changes, or by coding it, or with WordPress). You need to gather the content you want on the site, any pictures you want to include, and your color preferences. We charge our usual hourly rate for this service. The price of the completed site will depend on how long it takes. Single-page "advertisement" business sites can take an hour or less, while larger, more complicated sites will take ten hours or more. We will gladly give you an estimate, but we cannot be certain until the site is finished.
If you are just getting started with a web site, the basic things that you will need to purchase or consider:
- A domain name. This costs $12.50 a year through us (price subject to change). There is a domain checker on RDCSS Hosting where you can find the available domain name that best suits you or your business. You can purchase for one year, or multiple years (up to 10).
- Web hosting. You will need to choose a host. We would be glad to offer this service to you. Our plans are available for perusal and ordering at RDCSS Hosting. This is usualy a monthly charge, but prepaying more months at a time is an option as well.
- Creating a site. You can create your own, or have an expert handle it for you, as discussed above.
- Web site maintenance. In order to keep your site fresh and keep visitors coming back, you need to add fresh content. You can do this by changing things on your site, or by adding a blog and posting at least weekly.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Having your site optimized for keywords people might use to look for your product, service, or information will bring in more people.